The Gold Bevelled Cuff
The first out of the ranks w/ clean bevelled edged cuff.
- Made from 9ct Yellow Gold
- Thickness; 5.20 x 4.50mm
- Average Weight 31.40g
- X-Small; 14.50cm
- Small: 16cm
- Medium: 17.50cm (Most Popular)
- Large: 19cm
- X-Large; 20.50cm
- Take a string and loop it around your wrist.
- Make sure that the string is not too tight or too loose, and it can move freely.
- Pinch the string where it overlaps with your fingers and remove it from your wrist.
- Hold the string taut and place it on a flat surface. Mark the spot where you pinched it using a pen or marker with your other hand.
- Measure the distance between the end of the string and the marked spot in centimetres.
- Use this measurement as your bracelet size. If you are between sizes, it's better to choose the larger size to ensure a comfortable fit.
EARN THE HEIRLOOM
'To provide the best blank canvas for experiences to be built on; by giving our jewellery purpose and the ability to have legacy.'