Location: Sydney, Inner West
Role: Senior Jeweller
Every piece of jewellery from Crooked Howlet Designs, is produced and cast out of Sydney, Australia. Our production studio is right here in the HQ, in the Inner West. This allows us to maintain the highest standard of production and finishing quality. We are extremely proud of this aspect of our company and this will always remain certain.
However, in a small, shrinking industry - finding willing and enthusiastic jewellers is a tough task.
We are always looking to fill our team with both experienced jewellers and those looking to develop new skills in unfamiliar environment. Our production processes are very exclusive to Crooked Howlet Designs and therefore 'time in the trade' is not a necessity to be successful in this position - being able to adapt and have an innovative approach to the production process within our young company.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Stone Setting
- Soldering and a base level of casting clean ups
We also produce jewellery from another label, which is fine jewellery, engagement rings and all ladies accessories. So a good understanding of all areas of engagement ring production, could lead into predominately this area.
WHAT YOU'll NEED
- Able to work at least three half days a week (starting in February). Opportunity for more hours.
- 5+ years experience in jewellery production / metal work.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Collaborative and team orientated.
- Managing workload whilst working across multiple seasons.