Location: Sydney, HQ.
Role: Jewellery Finishing, Polisher.
This role is the final stage of production, polishing preparation, abrasive clean up and polish.
After the pieces have gone through all the relevant production process stages, the piece will be ready to have the surface buffed and polished.
It is one of the more detailed sides of the production process. It is a very technical approach and you'll need to have good fine motor skills and eye for detail.
This is the final stage before pieces are shipped, therefore a high focus on quality is essential.
The role can be fulfilled in staggered daily hours. For example, if you are able to work early or late in the day, that would be ideal. The task can generally be finished in 2-4 hours.
This role would be ideal for someone with another part time job and looking for a second stream income.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Preparing the final touches with rubber abrasives and begin the initial buff with a goats hair brush.
- Polishing on the bench motor.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Available at least four days per week.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good hand eye control, as some of the polishing is very detailed and accuracy with the tools is important.