ONE DAY EXCLUSIVE! Sold For 24 Hours Only!
From the 2022 Design Comp, by Rachel Wong.
Very unique sculptural signet, with two hands framing the face. The centre focal point being a Ruby or Black Diamond.
Each ring comes with a signed authenticity card with a piece number, out of the total produced, (For example 1/....).
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver or 9ct Yellow Gold
- Face Size; 19.30 x 15.20mm
- Avg Weight: 14.50grams
- JAJanet A.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Well crafted as in, the hand even has little fingernails and the skeleton has all its joints! The weight and design of the ring couldn’t be better made and it compliments casual or formal wear so well.
- NPNhat P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my first piece of jewellery
I took a while to find a ring that spoke to me. And I'm super happy with the Master of Fate. The ethos behind it 'A reminder that you ultimately control your own destiny and have the power to shape your life as you will it' struck a deep chord with me as I'm a firm believer in self determination and personal agency.
By controlling our direction in life, we can determine our own destiny.
- NWnick w.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMade and sent with care.
My ring really feels one of a kind. The ring made it safely from Australia to the U.S. with no issues. The CH team does a great job backing up their quality with care in their packaging.
- JAJulie A.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe standout ring
No matter where I go, I always get compliments on this ring. The Master of Fate isn’t one for subtlety, but its meaningful message makes it all the more memorable to everyone who glimpses and gazes upon it. CHD has always taken risks in their designs, and this one definitely pays off. Excellent quality and the service is unmatched. I’ll be a lifelong Howlet supporter.
- LSLayla S.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing piece
Once again, another stunning piece by Howlet. Excellent craftsmanship