The Polishing Kits
The Howlet Polishing Kits
Give your jewellery a facelift, for that 'day one' lustre look.
We are more than confident to claim that these Howlet Polishing Kits are currently not only the best on the market, but the only kits that genuinely perform oxidisation removal.
Most polishing sets are simply cleaning chemicals, that will carry out a general clean of grease and dirt from the surface. However, this has no affect of the metal tarnish.
We've developed this compound to have tarnish repair capability, which will remove a final layer of silver affected by oxidisation and give a high polish to the silver. Along with a natural bees wax for ongoing protection of the surface.
- Polishing Compound
- Polishing Cloth
- Display Box
- Apply a small amount of polishing compound from the tin onto a black polishing cloth.
- Gently spread the compound over the entire surface of your piece of jewellery.
- Use a clean area of the cloth to firmly rub the compound into the jewellery's surface. As you polish, you'll notice the tarnish diminishing.
- The motion will be; evenly distribute around the entire surface, heavily rub and then wipe away. ‘Wax On, Wax Off’.
- Wipe off any excess compound with a clean tissue.
- Finally, rinse the jewellery under running tap water and dry it thoroughly.
EARN THE HEIRLOOM
'To provide the best blank canvas for experiences to be built on; by giving our jewellery purpose and the ability to have legacy.'